Skip to main content

My Brand

This is one I'm still mulling over - what exactly is my brand? I mean, currently you could say "Brain Tumour Person" but that seems a bit blunt and awkward for anyone who might see it. 

"Undecided Me" maybe? As in, I can't decide what my brand actually is. But then that could change and I could become "Decidedly Me" maybe? So probably not the best brand badge. 

Let's have a look at the clauses. The first one is to write a list of 10 words that I'd like other people to use when they describe me. 

Talkative
Likes her music
Tottenham supporter
York City supporter
Women's Football (ooh maybe could be onto something for this one)

I'm actually struggling now - and I've just had a look and I haven't ordered a My Brand badge yet so I knew this one would be tricky - one to add to the next order I think.

The good thing is I have all the time to complete this so that gives me a lot of time to think about myself.  I can see one of the clauses is a bit of exercise. Oof. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love Challenge (2)

Another clause that I've completed for The Love Challenge, but this one isn't going public until the goods have been delivered - but covers the clause "Make someone feel loved with a random act of kindness" - now, I guess this could be interpreted many ways, but I've chosen to make it a very simple one - I've bought some Lady Bakewell Park cookies for Shaun and he'll get them on valentine's day. Given we don't celebrate the day in question this is going to catch him off guard, he'll probably feel bad and I'll almost definitely insist we have pizza for tea to make up for it. But it is a random act of kindness and they're quite cute looking too.  I just have to try not to eat them beforehand.  I mean, LOOK! they're ace. I hope husband shares them.... 

Howdy.

I've slowed down with my badges a bit - mainly as I have many to sew onto my camp blanket, and doing that involves time. I have badges ready to work on, though as with everything it doesn't actually mean I'm ready to work on it yet.  Anyway, I think as life is so busy at the moment that's not necessarily a bad thing. Though whether there's a "Went to the Dentist because I forgot I had booked it" appointment would be good to know. Mainly as my last appointment was in September so remembering anything from before I had my operation is a challenge.  Maybe that's my brand...  remembering appointments. I have everything logged on a spreadsheet to keep on top of it all.....  Now to find a decent app to create a badge! 

TV Critic (4)

While it might look like there's a gap, there isn't. Well, there is but I've been doing badge stuff - and sewing. Lots and lots of sewing.  So let's go to Happy Valley. We were late to the party, big time. So late that we only started watching Series 3 in the last month, bingeing it every night we could to check that Catherine Cawood is okay. (we watched Series 1 & 2 at the start of the year) So we had a vaguely fresh look at it all - remembering plotlines and characters easier - this is something I always struggle with and thank authors who do those little character updates at the front of the book so forgetful people like me can cross-reference. When you forget stuff you can really forget it - it has taken until today for me to realise it's only Wednesday, not Thursday, for example - because I started my new blood sugar log book on the wrong date. So I need all the help I can get.  Which brings me to Happy Valley. Having started the series at the start of the